Intern and Volunteer Opportunities
ABC of NC accepts applications for volunteers, interns, and practicum students on a rolling basis. To learn more, please fill out our Intern and Volunteer Inquiry Form. ABC of NC welcomes students and community members to aid in a variety of roles. We currently have the following volunteer opportunities available:
- Front desk/reception
- Special events
- Special projects
- Teacher’s aide
- Facility support (maintenance/landscaping)
Mail or Online Donations
ABC of NC accepts donations to support educational opportunities for children with autism and to enhance our individualized programs and services. We welcome your fully tax-deductible donation to help provide evidence-based diagnostic, therapeutic, and educational services for people with autism.
You may mail your contribution to:
ABC of NC
905 Friedberg Church Road Winston-Salem, NC 27127
To pay with a credit card, visit our Donate page.
Other Ways to Give
There are many ways you can give support to ABC of NC programs and services:
- Make an in-kind donation. Contact us for a wish list of items.
- Designate ABC of NC through the United Way of Forsyth County giving campaign (#2652).
- Designate ABC of NC through the NC State Employee Combined Campaign (#1801).
- If you have a Target Visa card, don’t forget to designate ABC of NC with Target’s “Take Charge of Education” program. Find out more online or in any Target store! ABC of NC’s ID# is 124503.
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to ABC of NC. Go to Harris Teeter’s “Together in Education” web page to link your card or inquire at your local store. ABC of NC’s ID # is 6329.
- Collect Box Tops for Education! The more you collect, the more money we earn. Simply cut the box tops from participating products and leave them with one of our front desk receptionists.