Parent/Professional Workshop: What Next? (Class #6 of JumpStart! Series)
- How to identify whether their child needs more intensive teaching, discrete trial therapy, discrimination training
- How to determine if their child needs an augmentative communication device or introduction to sign language
- What ABC of NC services are available that are appropriate for the child and family
- What other community-based programs are appropriate for the child and family
- About autism resources and treatment options
Email Leigh Ellen Spencer or call ABC of NC at (336) 251-1180 ext. 120 to register for this class. You must register at least one week in advance. ABC of NC reserves the right to cancel classes if there are not enough participants.