ABC GO! Individualized family sessions for parents/caregivers of children with autism.
- Gain confidence using autism-specific evidence-based strategies.
- Feel empowered as a caregiver of your child with autism.
- Develop skills to help troubleshoot daily challenges at home and in the community.
- One-on-one instructional sessions with child and primary caregiver.
- Evidence-based strategies taught by trained autism professionals.
- Focus on: social and play routines; communication and language; flexibility and coping; and adaptive living and self-help.
Admission Information: Child must be between 18 months and 21 years of age and have a documented diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder or “at risk” determination.
- Cost $520 (financial aid available!)
- 8 hours of family sessions at ABC of NC
- Access to online autism training modules
- Customized online and community resource recommendations
See Admissions and Pricing for more information about how to apply.