ABC of NC accepts applications for volunteers and interns on a rolling basis. To learn more about how you can volunteer or apply for an internship, please fill out our Volunteer Form. ABC of NC welcomes community volunteers to aid in a variety of roles around our school. We have the following volunteer opportunities available, including:
- Front desk/reception
- Special events
- Summer program teacher’s aide
- Teacher’s aide
- Facility support (maintenance/landscaping)
Mail or Online Donations
ABC of NC accepts donations to support educational opportunities for children with autism and to enhance our individualized programs and services. We welcome your fully tax-deductible donations to strengthen our school’s ability to respond to children with autism and their needs.
You may mail your contribution to:
ABC of NC
905 Friedberg Church Road Winston-Salem, NC 27127
To pay with credit card, give online on the Donate page.
Other Ways to Give
There are many ways you can give support to ABC of NC programs and services.
- In-kind donation (contact us for a current “Wish List” of items)
- Designate ABC of NC through the United Way of Forsyth County giving campaign(#2652)
- Designate ABC of NC through the NC State Employee Combined Campaign (#1801)
- Link to ABC of NC when shopping at your favorite stores (see below for participating stores)
Help ABC of NC By Shopping at Your Favorite Stores
By linking your Harris Teeter VIC card to ABC of NC, we can earn dollars for our school. Go to Harris Teeter’s “Together in Education” web page to link your card or inquire at your local store. Our school ID # is 6329.
Collect Box Tops for Education! The more you collect, the more money we earn. Simply cut out the “Box Tops” from participating products and leave them in the dropbox in the front lobby of the school.